Friday, July 14, 2006

Drinking and Bouncing

This weekend I am heading upstate for a friend's birthday party that should be filled with cursing, boozing and lots of immature behavior. To make certain this is the case, there is going to be a keg and a bouncy bounce. By the way this friend is turning 30. I think his neighbors are going to love it.

I had this conversation with my wife the other day:

Wife: What's the story with Tom's party this weekend? Is it a barbecue or catered or just whatever?

Me: I don't fucking know. All I care about is that there is going to be a bouncy bounce.

Wife: You're going to have to keep it under control after you get some drinks in you.

Me: It's a fucking bouncy bounce.

Wife: Well, let's make sure that Frank The Tank doesn't wind up in the bouncy bounce, OK?

[crickets]

Wife: OK?

Me: Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch the cursing, fuck nuts, my kids will be there too.

AP

WJR said...

30th birthday parties are no place for kids ... unless they like cursing, boozing and whoring.

Teresa said...

This sounds like a great time. The only thing that I can think of that would make it better is a beer bong and Slip N Slide.