Thursday, March 31, 2005

Photos From 'Round the World

I like checking out the news photos on Yahoo! Better yet is the section of Most Viewed just so I can see what every other idiot in the country is looking at. The collection usually consists of any really big stories mixed with any photos slightly dirty, scandalous or funny.

If you scroll down on that page about halfway, over on the left column is a list of More Most Popular from Yahoo!'s other worldly sites. I like to check out what my fellow web surfers in magical lands abroad are finding of interest (this makes me more "cultured") My favorite is Italy's which is inevitably the most racy. Right now there is just a mix of hot, almost (or all the way) naked chicks with a few Pope photos. Nothing really goes together like naked chicks and PJP II. Way to keep it simple Italy.

No comments: