Thursday, June 29, 2006

Privacy or No?

Hey Britney! Hi. How's it going?

I remember back in March when you said in an interview, "In the future, I will refrain from discussing my private life in interviews." That was funny. Then just a couple of weeks ago (June 15) when you were shooting the shit with Matt Lauer you said that you wanted the paparazzi to leave you alone and that you needed "privacy" and "respect." Sure. Makes sense. You are entitled to those human rights I suppose.

Well, I'm not judging you. You can do as you wish, but just to let you know, this sort of magazine cover stunt doesn't exactly take the spotlight off you or inspire the paparazzi to get bored of you.

I swear. It's true.

4 comments:

frank said...

dear bill,

if you are going to be posting things that will make me vomit in my mouth, i'd appreciate some sort of warning before coming to your blog. thanks a ton.

sincerely,

me

Anonymous said...

I wait almost two weeks for a post and you post about Britney Spears? Dude, you've really lost your edge.

AP

Christina said...

The papparazzi may not be bored of this hillbilly, but I sure am.

And WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE'S KIDDING? I've never seen so much photoshopping in my entire life and I do it for a LIVING.

WJR said...

I think the photoshopping may have been the task of plopping Britney's head on Demi Moore's pregnant body. I'm all for illusion, but this was a bit too much.