Friday, January 5, 2007

Are You Mocking Me?

You may or may not know that I am a sucker for covers. Most covers anyway. I prefer them to be sort of fun thing for the band to do that entertains me. Maybe something for the encore at a concert or a bonus track on an album or something whipped up for a movie soundtrack. Whatever really. But, I think it is a little corny when say, Limp Bizkit did that cover of Faith. Don't get me wrong, it was a cool idea to do that cover, and God knows it was catchy, but it was corny to make it the single that essentially introduced the band to the world. Anywho, now that I've said all that (for pretty much zero reason), I just wanted to share this particular cover that I stumbled across that I find pretty amusing: video

(I tried to embed this video, but it wasn't working, so you're going to have to deal with this unsexy clicking. Also, even though it says that the artist is Rise Against on the side there, it's not. It's Cobra Starship.)

No comments: