Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Four More Years of Retardo

So, it looks like we've got another four years with George W. Bush as our fearless leader. As I see the war in Iraq raging on, my health insurance premiums and co-pays going up, my rent going up, unemployment not going down, the environment being plundered and Osama Bin Laden still running around I can't say I am very thrilled about this outcome. I'm not big into politics, but four more years of stupidity are causing me to feel a bit sick to my stomach.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jess said...

I hope the Secret Service don't show up at your door tonight. http://www.livejournal.com/users/anniesj/331112.html

InvestingCommoner said...

Some people are talking about moving to Canada.

Personally I think it's time to fight back and stop letting the Republicans run the agenda with the Democrats taking the counterpoint.

The next big elections (not as big, but enough to impact Washington) is in 2006. So we have 2 years to suffer through whatever GW wants to do with his rubberstamp congress. Then we can try to field some more competitive candidates. The key will be to get people out of the boxed-in thinking that there are Republicans and Democrats and nothing else.

Kerry tried to get out of the Liberal-label box, but he was not personable enough to do it. we need to develop a new paradygm about politicians and politics in general.

http://PoliticalAgenda.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Its shows how smart you must be to result to calling people names, such as RETARDO. Give it up man, just cause you dont like the winner doesn't mean you result to calling them names. Thats someting children do, I suppose you are still a child.