Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Big Enough To Saddle

I was going through my old e-mails today and found this exchange between two ladies I work with:

Hello K. and M.,

I realize that there are already roach traps in the ladies bathroom on the 8th floor. However, a few other females I have spoken with have been seeing the bugs often and there have been multiple roaches in there every day for the last week. The roaches are huge and I am really apprehensive about using the bathroom at all. I was just wondering if there is any further action that can be taken to help stop the roach problem. Thanks alot, and have a great day.

M.L.
response:

Hi M.L.,

They're actually waterbugs and yes I know some are big enough to saddle and ride. I'll speak with the Exterminator about changing the treatment to something stronger. Perhaps they're becoming "immune" to the current pesticide.

K.


I haven't witnessed anything of the sort in the men's room yet, but I think I will buy some spurs and perhaps some sort of firearm just in case.

No comments: