Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You Gotta Belize

I'm gonna be a non-blogger for a couple of weeks, for I am off to Belize for some much needed vacation. I doubt I will be near a computer and if I do stumble upon one I probably won't be down with sitting in front of it. On a non-vacation note, but perhaps something that will be enjoyable to think about while I am gone, I leave you with this:

Near my work is this nice chunk of green, green grass. Despite never being any dogs around, there is a "keep dogs off" sign on it makes me laugh every time I walk by.

Partly because bodily functions are funny to me (even when a dog is involved), but more so because of the expression on the dog's face. Man that fucker is pushing that turd out with some conviction! "Come on little buddy, you can do it! Pushhh ... "


Talk to you when I return.

A.P., if you are reading this -- let's stop fucking around. Dinner when I return!

No comments: