Sunday, March 25, 2007

Jump Around

I've had some pretty dumb hair in my 33+ years on this earth. Some might say I still do. In any case, I stumbled across this old photo yesterday and could only wonder what the fuck was possibly going on here (if you click on the photo you can get a closer view of the disaster):
I wasn't even sure if that was my hair until I was able to lighten up the image. I thought maybe a plant was behind me. Nope, it's my hair.

Beyond the hair, what the hell was I doing other than getting really excited about finger guns? Finger guns and jumping in the air with them locked and loaded. Although it seems to have my friend Jay rather frozen with fear, so maybe they looked realistic at the time.

I have no recollection of this particular party or this photo, but I'm presuming it was around this point that things started to get out of control. That poor, poor house. If my parents only knew half of what went on there.

4 comments:

Kevin Lui said...

Please tell me that's a wig...

Jess said...

Well, it at least confirms that you've always been a dork. It wasn't like, a recent development or anything.

WJR said...

Watch what you say ... those finger guns could take out an eye or crush a sternum.

uncertain girl said...

I'm laughing like a lunatic. I don't want to hear any more about my nerdisms.