Friday, March 30, 2007

Still Workin' It Out

So, as I mentioned before, March 30 (today) was my last day at work. Exciting, no? Well, actually no. There was a last minute change of plans. I'm back working again. Just keeping you people on your toes, yo!

Due to some staffing issues in other offices, good ol' work was looking for some people to help out for awhile longer. This was brought up on Thursday which, if you are familiar with calendars you may be able to figure out was just one day before the end. It was at like 3pm the day before the end. Not the best prior planning in the world.

Anyway, some of the helping is for our Dallas office and our San Francisco office. At first I thought this helping out was going to involve going for a little venture to SF, but as it turns out I will just be helping from Jersey City. Not quite as fun or exciting. But nevertheless, I'm still employed. Until the end of May unless I find something new in the meantime or I freak out and quit.

So, that's really all I need to say about that. Just thought I would let you know that I'm not a leech on the neck of society yet.

Yet.

3 comments:

Kevin Lui said...

Oh yay! Just keep looking man. Just suck it up and think about the paycheck. I guess I'm the only lucky one who gets to travel! If you have international questions, ask the newbies(who in turn probably going to ask Young), I won't be there. I'm working with stinkin' Toole :)

Save up some $$$...when I come back, we need to grill up those cows!

WJR said...

Stacey, I've removed the word verification business, so you can stop crying. But if the spam comes back the word verification will be back too.

Lui, I always have enough money for Korean BBQ. I'll steal money if I have to. Those foolish, deliciously meaty animals don't have a chance.

uncertain girl said...

You dork, I AM the spam.