Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Am I What?

There is a shoe repair/dry cleaners shop in the little "mall" where my office is. There is a poster in there on the wall that is a drawing of a baby sitting up. Under it it says Am I Cuat? Everyday, I look at it, thinking that I must have read it incorrectly the previous day.

On the way in, I'll look over with anticipation that it will say Am I Cute? like I am guessing it should say. Nope. It says Am I Cuat?

I can't stop being confused. Cuat? I don't think you are Cuat, little poster baby, but what the hell do I know?

Perhaps if someone could translate or explain or something that would help a bunch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo. cuat or not - that cobbler is the best. just so you know. anyway, that & being able to smoke at flamingo diner is one of the +'s about being in this -.