Thursday, December 15, 2005

3rd Street Development

All this talk in the news yesterday and today about Arrested Development made me realize that I didn't even mention my big star sighting while I was in L.A.

What an idiot I am!

The first day in L.A., I was walking along the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, just checking out the scene and who is standing there talking on the phone? Tony Hale aka Buster Bluth!

It was all I could do to play it cool and not go take a photo or tell him Arrested Development was the only thing worth watching on television and that Fox must be retarded to be canceling it or at least mumble, "Hey, brother" while I walked by.

That L.A. sure is somethin'.

2 comments:

mike said...

I can't believe you didn't get a photo with him. Or at least tell him to take his head out of his bottom.

Unknown said...

yeah. i'm dissapointed in you bill. you could have at least made your hand look like a stub by hiding it in your sleeve, and then waved at him. or something like that.