Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ritual End

It's the end of the year 2005. Isn't it time for some sort of recap or something? Well, I don't know if I'm up for all that, but I'll give a small list of my favorite albums/concerts in 2005. Just in the name of required posting.

Please note, that I'm not necessarily saying these are the best albums or concerts. I'm saying they're the ones I enjoyed the most. There is a big difference.

Here you go (in no particular order):

Favorite Albums of 2005
Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything
Roadrunner United - The All Star Sessions
Better Than Ezra - Before The Robots
Luce - Never Ending
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Bloodhound Gang - Hefty Fine
Mudvayne - Lost And Found
Ill Nino - One Nation Underground
Rise Against - Siren Song Of The Counter Culture

Favorite Concerts of 2005
Collective Soul @ Irving Plaza, New York, NY
Roadrunner United @ The Nokia Theatre, New York, NY
Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers @ B.B. King's, New York, NY
Mindless Self Indulgence @ Webster Hall, New York, NY
Better Than Ezra @ Irving Plaza,New York, NY
the amber code @ Brooklyn Music Terminal, New York, NY

Happy 2006, jerks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Different year. Same crappy music.

AP