Friday, September 3, 2004

Despite All My Rage ...

... I Am Still Just A Rat In A Cage ~~

I was watching the news this morning and they were talking about all of the arrests from the protesting during the Republican National Convention. They interviewd this one woman who was arrested and held for 44 hours in the over at pier 57. She said, "It was a nightmare. They had us in cages with barbed wire across the top." She also referred to the makeshift jail as Guantanamo On The Hudson.

There are a few points I'd like to address:

  1. I'm quite sure your stupid hippie ass deserved to get arrested.
  2. If it were Guantanamo you would have received bitchin' orange jumpsuits to wear
  3. Nightmare? I don't really think it was a nightmare. If you want nightmare you should have spent your 44 hours in a real prison so you could experience ass whoopings, shankings and unwanted butt sex. Your 44 hours was like a fucking picnic compared to what it could (and should) have been.

Nobody cares about your complaining. Your protest was stupid and so are you!

Don't forget to vote in November!

No comments: