Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Joss A Little Something

I tell my friend/co-worker Mike that despite his blog being pretty entertaining, he could make it much better -- you know, bring it to a whole new level -- simply by adding some photos of Joss Stone like this guy did. His blog is in Spanish which I am quite the opposite of fluent in, and photos of Joss made it much more understandable for me.

I checked out her web site and listened to a couple of her tunes. Not really my cup of tea, but obviously she can sing. She's like an American Idol winner except with talent and from England. My next door neighbor at work (the person who sits next to me), Gena and I both decided she sounds much like Taylor Dayne of "Tell It To My Heart" fame.

Anyway, I don't really have a point to all of this. I just haven't written anything in a while and felt it was time to spew something.

In an ironic(?) twist ... it turns out that Joss Stone appears to be on a media blitzkrieg, so soon you will be seeing her so often you will want to throw up, kill her or maybe just buy her album. So strange how you never see, hear or speak of someone and then all of a sudden they are everywhere.

No comments: