Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Fearless Quote

As mentioned last week, Tuesday is now the day I will be doling out a quote of the week. Well, Tuesday is once again upon us and this week the quote of the week comes from everybody's friends The Insane Clown Posse. Love 'em or hate 'em, their humor, violence, stupidity, and marketing genius can do nothing but impress. This particular verse brings a smile to my face everytime ...


Are you scared?
Are you scared, bitch?
Are you scared of ghosts?
I'm not scared of ghosts
As a matter of fact, I'll summon a ghost with this Oujia board
And as soon as it shows up, I'll slap it
I'll go to Alaska, bitch slap a polar bear, and take it's food
I'll mow the fucking lawn, of a land-mine field like what ... boom
I'll roll an M-80 up in some papers, and smoke that shit up
I'll share a dirty heroin needle, with that dirty bitch Courtney Love
I'll run around the white house lawn, naked and screaming and busting shots at it
I'll scratch my back with a chainsaw ... oh yeah ... mmm ... got it
I'll walk through Compton alone, sporting Wranglers and a cowboy hat
I'll headbutt a fucking unicorn ... come here bitch, ugh ... damn
I'll stand on a stump, and let you trim my toenails with an axe
I'll sucker punch a gorilla, and try to run with a banana hanging out my ass
I'll fucking become pen pals with the unibomber, and let him send me packages
I'll drive an ice cream truck through Ethiopia
Talking about "FREE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!"


- "Fearless" by Insane Clown Posse

No comments: