Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Lesson To Remember

This is a posting for the kids. More specifically, the kids who are thinking of getting a tattoo or tattoos. If you are to get a tattoo, I'm not one to judge, I'm just giving you these words of advice: Don't get a name permanently on your body unless it is your own.

This includes boyfriends, girlfriends, sports teams, band names, etc. I don't even recommend getting my name tattooed on you. Although stylish, you may wind up regretting it.

I mention all this because of this classic example of bad tattoo decision: Chris D'abaldo, guitarist for Saliva who is no longer in Saliva because of "creative differences" is now stuck with "Saliva" etched into his forearm in black ink.





Other people's mistakes come in handy if you take note to not do the same. Remember "that guy from Saliva" kids. You'll thank yourself someday.














1 comment:

mike said...

So true. I kind of regret getting my old band's name tattooed on my back. That old band's name? We were called "I Enjoy Sucking on the Balls of Elephants." We were only together for a few days, but we really thought we'd make it.