Sunday, June 5, 2005

You Are Someting Else

Anonymous said...
Its shows how smart you must be to result to calling people names, such as RETARDO. Give it up man, just cause you dont like the winner doesn't mean you result to calling them names. Thats someting children do, I suppose you are still a child.


The comment was attached to this post yesterday, which to be honest was initially quite long and a tad violent and perhaps Secret Service alarming so I trimmed it down after Blind Cavefish advised me via comment numero uno.

A few comments to the person who left me that anonymous comment:
  1. This post was originally posted on November 3, 2004. I appreciate the feedback, but I feel it's a bit late to be bitching at me at this point.
  2. Posting as "anonymous" is "someting children do." If you are going to talk ill of me, try to be adult enough to leave your identity.
  3. Speaking of "someting" -- "Its" should be "It", In two cases I think when you say "result" you mean to say "resort", "dont" should be "don't" or "do not", "Thats" should be "that's" or "that is" and "someting" should be "something"
  4. You are a numskull. Whoops -- there is that childish name calling again. I just can't stop I guess.

No comments: