Friday, February 17, 2006

Tags For Everyone

So, I have been tagged for the first time in my blogging career by Turf. Tagging seems to be a string a questions that you answer and then throw at others who are then supposed to answer the same questions. Sort of a classy, information revealing chain mail. This tagging seems to be all the rage among the bloggers. I guess I'm a blogger, so I'll follow proper blogger etiquette and play along, even though I'm not so sure I like the whole idea.

Anyway, here we go ... Oh, by the way, Turf is out in Iowa. We don't know each other at all, other than reading the crap we spew online. Look at us! Making friends and learning about each other.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Editor at a wire news service
2. production coordinator at computer graphics/animation company
3. Lifeguard
4. amusement park ride operator

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Old School
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Three Amigos
4. The Usual Suspects

Four places I've lived:
1. New York, NY (Manhattan)
2. New York, NY (Brooklyn)
3. Poughkeepsie, NY
4. Latham, NY

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Simpsons
2. Arrested Development
3. Good Eats
4. My Name Is Earl

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I havenÂ’t seen (much of):
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. NCIS
4. all the HBO shows (Deadwood, The Sopranos, etc)

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Thailand
2. Belize
3. Costa Rica
4. Bermuda

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Seared Ahi Tuna Taco with Avocado Salsa
2. Mac & Cheese (homemade, not that boxed business)
3. Hot dogs cooked on a stick over a fire
4. Thanksgiving turkey with fixins

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! news
2. craigslist (NY)
3. New York Hack
4. CBS SportsLine

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed
2. sitting by the Hudson River in Poughtown
3. any of the places on my vacation list
4. Floating on a tube in Afton

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. DDubs (because he needs a kick in the ass to blog something
2. Lozo (because he will turn this into a fiasco)
3. AMS' (I've never even seen AMS blog until today, but I figured every list needs someone from Ireland who listens to Jurassic 5)
4. Toole (only because I know he is too cool to do this)


THE END, or -0- as we like to do at work.

By the way blogging etiquette says those who are tagged are supposed to continue the chain posting madness. Etiquette ... such a pain in the ass.

No comments: