Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Best Seats Ever

See the guy's face on the bottom, just to the left of that football player?
He is the most excited I have ever seen anyone when in close proximity of a sweaty football player's ass right after a game. He looks like he is on heaven's doorstep! I'm willing to bet that the digit he is hoisting in a "We're number one" sort of way is heading for an oil check of number eighty-one immediately following this shot.

Woooooooooo. We're number one. Yeaaahhhhhh. (insert favorite Bronx cheer noise here).

5 comments:

dave said...

Even weirder, look at the bottom right side of that pic. There's a guy with his tongue sticking out, and another guy who has turned his head completely around. Nothing says "We just beat Miami" like making out with your buddy with some dude's sweaty ass in your face! Go Seminoles!

jenna said...

Great job on your talk on currency trading. I have a currency trading secrets blog if you wanna swing by my place!

mia said...

I really liked the information on currency trading, great job! I have my own currency trading secrets blog if you would like to come and see what I have on mine.

lz said...

that is an excellent point there, dave.

Anonymous said...

Bill -- I'm interested in blogs on currency trading. Would you be able to recommend any?

Thanks in advance.

AP