Monday, July 19, 2004

Trampopoline!!

On Saturday,  I spent a good chunk of the day on a trampoline.  I don't know if there is anything more fun (until you wake up the next morning and feel crippled from all of the spinal abuse).  I wish I had a trampoline when I was growing up because it certainly would have been my ticket to the Olympics or at least the circus.   Way to go Mom and Dad.  You blew it.

As if the fun of bouncing around like you are on the moon isn't enough, there is also the Simpsons episode running through my trampoline-abused brain where Homer gets a trampoline for the backyard out of the "free" section of the newspaper and chaos ensues. 

MargeWhy do you read that free column Homer?  They never have anything good.
But as she finishes, Homer gasps at an ad he has just spied: "FREE TRAMPOLINE, 534 Center St.
(listen)
Homer: Oh my God!
Lisa: What is it?
Homer: Tramapoline!  Trampopoline!  [runs out]
Bart: He said what now?
Marge: Please, don't bring home any more old crutches!

Thank you trampoline for the jarring fun.

 


No comments: