Thursday, October 14, 2004

No Beer For Me (Or You)

It turns out that I won't be attending the aforementioned Beer On The Pier Festival. I went to get tickets the other day at Heartland Brewery and they were "all out." I went to get tickets three days before the event and they are gone? Since when are beer drinkers so motivared and proactive? Ticketmaster did have some tickets left but I'm not down with paying an extra $6.25 each ticket for "convenience." So, my Saturday is now open for creating my own beer-based fun, so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know.

On a beer-related side note, I just noticed on Merriam-Webster OnLine there is a definition for "beer and skittles" I've never used this expression, but if it's listed in a respected reference guide I'm gonna start.

"Man, when I get out of work today it is going to be all beer and skittles."

No comments: