Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Play Faster

This Yankees/Red Sox ALCS is killing me. Not killing me with mental anguish or anticipation or hope like it is doing to some. For me, the killing is actual physical beatings. The last two games have been so long (5:02 & 5:49), I have been forced to minimize my sleep. Once you get started, you can't just not watch. I can't function in my usual tip-top manner with this groggy feeling in my head. To make matters worse, there is another game tonight (although it looks like Mother Nature may be on my side with a little rain induced delay).

I feel like shit, so Yankees and Red Sox, I plead to you. Please. Please make your next game a short one ... and Yankees, if you could summon up some of your infamous moxie, maybe you could make it a winning one?

1 comment:

mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.