Friday, October 29, 2004

Those Pesky Side Effects

I saw a commercial for LEVITRA last night. I always get amused by the side effects/warnings on prescription drugs in general, but I think this one takes the cake. I remember during the Super Bowl last year laughing about the warning for LEVITRA of "If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away." Last night I noticed during the commercial written in small print was: LEVITRA does not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted diseases including HIV.

No shit?

Yeah, I'd guess that taking LEVITRA actually increases your odds of sexually transmitted diseases considering that if you have taken LEVITRA you probably wouldn't be having sex otherwise.

Genius.

Here are the list of safety/side effects if you are worried: boing

No comments: