Monday, August 16, 2004

Sizzler

Do you smell something? I think it may be a lawsuit ... or is that just burning flesh? Either way this sucks: http://www.ny1.com/ny/Boroughs/SubTopic/index.html?topicintid=3&subtopicintid=8&contentintid=42448

It's nice to hear that there is another idiot over the age of 25 (like myself) who rides a skateboard. I will learn from her mistake and try to keep my skin off anything metal that Con Edison may have connection to.

I love the girl this happened to. So matter of fact: "I have tattoos, and it's something that I wanted, and that's fine. "But you know, I didn't want Con Edison branded onto my back."

Hey Liz Wallenberg! I'm not a huge fan of lawsuits, but just so you know ... according to year-end 2003 stats, Eugene McGrath, Chairman, Pres, CEO of Consolidated Edison Inc. has his yearly pay listed as $ 2.66M* I think you may be owed something for being a permenant walking billboard and I think they may just have some cash available.

You're welcome.

*Dollar amounts are as of 31-Dec-03 and compensation values are for the last fiscal year ending on that date. "Pay" is salary, bonuses, etc. "Exercised" is the value of options exercised during the fiscal year

No comments: