Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Crime Is Messy

I feel lacking in the blogging department today (could it be that my blog days are coming to an end after less than a week?), but I did find something to post as we ride out this writers block. This is an old e-mail that I had received from the management company that runs my apartment complex along with my witty intro:

Dear robber,

SURPRISE! As a special bonus to go along with the money you requested we included something that will make you look like you have a leaky maxipad.

Sincerely,
M&T


From my apartment's management company:
====================================================
TO: Resident
FROM: Management Office
DATE: 1/12/2004
TITLE: BANK ROBBERY
NOTICE: Important

Please be advised that NYPD is currently on the property looking for a man who robbed the M&T Bank on 23rd Street and 1st Avenue around 3 PM this afternoon. Below is a description:

Male
African American
Early 20's
Heavy set
Wearing dark clothing
A red dye pack went off in his pants pocket

If you have any information or see anything suspicious please call 911.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: